Online Resources While at Home!
It’s become an even more “online world” overnight—and we’re ready to embrace it! Having kids home from school brings an array of challenges- and opportunity! Below is a small collection of online resources that are being offered for free. Explore and check out some new resources each day!
“Now may the Lord of peace himself give you his peace at all times and in every situation” – 2nd. Thess. 3:16
WIFI/INTERNET- If you do not have internet and have a student in K-12 Charter and Comcast is offering free internet access for 60 days with no installation fees. To enroll call: 1-844-488-8395 OR 1-855-8-INTERNET
- Scholastic- Learn at home daily activities-Educational resources, games for K-6thgrade
- Crash Course- Educational fun for middle/high school-Physics, chemistry, and other science projects and activities
- California Science Center- stuck at home science-Daily science projects on youtube
- Ranger Rick wildlife magazine-Free online wildlife magazine for kids
- Storytime from space-Books read live by astronauts while in space
- Education.minecraft.net-Minecraft themed educational games
- https://mysteryscience.com/school-closure-planning-Science projects
- Golds gym app-Golds Gym is offering free access to its app and all features until May
- Planet fitness free work out– Facebook Live 7pm Daily
- Core Power yoga-Yoga and meditation free
Famous Landmark tours:
Zoos and Aquariums:
- Monterey Bay Aquarium-Live stream of aquarium and exhibits
- San Diego Zoo-Live stream of animals at the San Diego zoo
Churches: Live on Sundays and offering various supports throughout the week for kids/prayer/etc.
- https://zoom.us-Have a meeting, or Chat with friends and family for free
https://www.netflixparty.com– Have a movie night on Netflix with people even while you are apart